Shrimp and Asparagus Scampi
- 1 ½ pounds shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 pounds asparagus spears trimmed
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- pinch red pepper flakes
- 2 large lemons zest and juice
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- 1 tablespoon capers
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- On a large sheet pan, place the shrimp and asparagus and season well with salt and pepper and then set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients. Pour over the shrimp and asparagus and then roast in the oven for 35 minutes, or until the shrimp is cooked through and pink and the asparagus is cooked through.
- Serve hot.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!