Shredded Pork Shoulder and Collards
- 1 2 pound pork shoulder
- 1 large shallot chopped
- 2 small leeks chopped
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 clovescloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth or use bone broth and water
- 4 cups chopped collard greens
- In a large crock cooker add pork shoulder, shallot and leeks. In a bowl combine the remaining ingredients. Mix well and pour over the pork and cover.
- Cook on LOW for 6 hours or cook on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours, or until pork is very tender when pierced with a fork. Shred with two forks and then serve with the collards!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!