Sausage and Truffle Skillet Faux Tay-Toes
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 pound pork sausage links sliced
- 4 cups baby kale
- 1 medium red onion chopped
- 3 cups cauliflower florets chopped fine
- 4 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon truffle oil (optional)
- n a large skillet, heat the coconut oil over medium-high heat. Cook the sausage, kale and onion until thesausage is cooked through and the onion is soft.
- Add in the cauliflower, mushrooms and herbs and spices,(thyme through salt and pepper), and toss to coat. Continue to cook until the cauliflower is completelytender and easily mashes.
- Remove from the heat and drizzle over the truffle oil. Toss the cauliflower and sausage mixture in the oiland serve hot.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!