Salmon and Cauliflower Cakes
- 1 pound cooked and flaked salmon
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cauliflower florets
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 medium shallot minced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 6 cups baby arugula
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix the first 6 ingredients (salmon through garlic powder). Form salmon mixture intopatties.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat coconut oil. To the skillet, add the salmon patties and brown oneach side for 5 minutes, until golden brown.
- In a large baking dish, place the salmon cakes and place in the oven. Cook for 10 minutes, until the centerof the cakes are warm and cooked through.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the lemon juice through the dill. Place the salmon cakes on a bed ofarugula and drizzle over the sauce to serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!