Roasted Pork Sausage and Citrus Vegetables
- 2 medium Granny Smith apples peeled, cored and cubed
- 3 cups chopped cauliflower florets
- 1 cup Brussels sprouts halves
- 2 small red onions peeled and quartered
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary crushed
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 medium orange juice and zest
- 4 tablespoons ghee melted (or use coconut oil)
- 1 pound pork sausage links
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large roasting pan, toss together first 5 ingredients (apples through garlic). Sprinkle with seasonings (thyme through lemon pepper) then toss mixture with the orange juice, zest and melted ghee (or coconut oil). Roast for 15 to 20 minutes then remove from the oven and toss.
- Lay the sausage links over the top of the roasted vegetables then bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until sausages are cooked through and vegetables are fork-tender.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!