Roasted Lemony Garlic Cauliflower and Kielbasa
- 1 large head cauliflower florets
- 1 pound kielbasa sausage cubed
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 large lemon zest
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss florets and kielbasa with all ingredients until evenly combined. Roast for 25 to 30 minutes, flipping halfway until they start to turn golden brown.
- Broil for 5 additional minutes to allow for cauliflower and sausage to crisp. Serve warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!