Roast Orange Italian Sausage and Vegetables
- 2 medium Granny Smith apples peeled, cored and cubed
- 3 cups Brussels sprouts halves
- 2 small red onions peeled and quartered
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon minced thyme
- 1 teaspoon minced rosemary
- 1 medium lemon juiced
- 1 medium orange juice and zest
- 4 tablespoons ghee melted
- 1 1/2 pounds Italian sausage
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large roasting pan, toss together first 5 ingredients (apples through garlic). Sprinkle with seasonings (thyme through lemon juice) then toss mixture with the orange juice, zest and melted ghee. Roast for 15 to 20 minutes then remove from the oven and toss.
- Lay the sausage links over the top of the roasted vegetables then bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until sausages are cooked through and vegetables are fork-tender.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!