Quick and Easy Zucchini and Pork Skillet
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- 1 pound pork tenderloin trimmed and cubed
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1 large zucchini sliced
- 1 large shallot minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 3 cups baby spinach
- In a large skillet, heat the ghee over medium-high heat. Brown the pork on all sides and then add in the garlic through the salt and pepper.
- Once the pork is cooked through, about 10 to 12 minutes, add in the lime juice and spinach. Remove from the heat and serve hot.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!