Pork Chops and Herby Ghee Cauliflower
- 4 medium boneless pork chops
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons ghee
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 large head cauliflower florets minced
- In a large bowl, add pork chops, salt, pepper, and oil and coat chops well.
- In a large skillet, over medium-high heat, add the chops and cook for 2 to 3 minutes per side, until pork is cooked through. Remove the pork chops and allow to rest.
- Reduce heat to low, and add garlic and the remaining ingredients (parsley through cauliflower) and mix well. Let cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the veggies along with the pork chops.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!