Poached Artichoke Salmon Rolls
- 4 medium fillets wild caught salmon skinless
- 2 cups spinach chopped
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 cups artichoke hearts chopped
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 4 teaspoons fresh dill chopped
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups low sodium chicken broth or use bone broth
- Using a sharp knife, carefully butterfly each salmon filet through the center. In a large bowl mix the next 8 ingredients (spinach through lemon juice). Divide filling and spread onto the butterflied salmon filets. Roll up each fillet and tie shut with cooking twine.
- Grease a large skillet with the oil and heat to medium heat, placing the salmon inside. Pour the broth on top, cover and cook on medium to low heat for 10 to 15 minutes, occasionally spooning over the cooking liquid, or until salmon easily flakes with a fork.
- Slice the stuffed fillets and serve hot.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!