Poached Artichoke and Spinach Salmon Rolls
- 4 medium wild caught salmon fillets skinless
- 2 cups spinach chopped
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 cups artichoke hearts chopped
- 4 teaspoons fresh dill chopped
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups low sodium chicken broth or use bone broth
- Using a sharp knife, carefully butterfly each salmon filet through the center. In a large bowl mixthe next 7 ingredients (spinach through lemon juice). Divide filling and spread onto thebutterflied salmon filets. Roll up each fillet and tie shut with cooking twine.
- Grease a large skillet with the oil and heat to medium heat, placing the salmon inside. Pour thebroth on top, cover and cook on medium to low heat for 10 to 15 minutes, occasionally spooningover the cooking liquid, or until salmon easily flakes with a fork.
- Slice the stuffed fillets and serve hot.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!