Pesto Steak and Zucchini Toss
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 pound steak cubed
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 medium zucchini sliced
- 1 small red onion chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped basil
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat. To the skillet, add the next 4 ingredients (steak throughred onion). Cook for 10 minutes, until beef is brown and cooked to the desired doneness.
- Set the skilletaside off the heat.In a blender or food processor, add the remaining ingredients and pulse until smooth.
- Pour pesto over steak mixture, stir and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!