Pan Seared Mustard Glazed Pork Chops
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced rosemary
- 2 tablespoons low sodium chicken broth or use bone broth
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 8 6-oz. pork chops each 1-inch thick
- 1 large bunch asparagus spears trimmed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large lemon juiced
- Prepare glaze: In a blender place first 6 ingredients (honey through parsley); blend for 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth. Brush glaze on all sides of pork chops and asparagus.
- Preheat a large skillet over medium heat and add the oil. Cook the pork chops for 5 to 7 minutes per side or until no longer pink inside. Remove from the skillet and set aside. Add the asparagus to the same skillet and add in the lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper to taste and then serve with the chops.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!