Pan Seared Fish with Parsley Sauce
- 1/4 cup low fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 medium red onion chopped
- 1 medium lemon juiced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 6-oz. pieces firm white fish fresh or frozen
- 16 ounces baby spinach
- In a food processor, pulse together the first 6 ingredients (mayo through salt and pepper) until almost smooth. Set the mixture aside.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Season the fish with salt and pepper and then cook in the skillet for 2-3 minutes per side, or until the fish is almost cooked through. Add in the spinach and cook until it just starts to wilt. Serve the spinach and fish with the parsley sauce.
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: Cauli-rice (process cauliflower in a blender or food processor until it resembles rice; steam “rice” till tender; drain; salt and pepper to taste, then fluff with a fork). GLUTEN FREE: Make sure mayonnaise and greek yogurt are gluten free. NUTRITION: 118 Calories; 8g Fat; 5g Protein; 12g Carbohydrate; 4g Dietary Fiber; 2mg Cholesterol; 102mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 0 Non-Fat Milk; 1 1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!