Orange Shrimp Stir-Fry
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 cups chopped cauliflower florets blanched
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- ¼ cup chopped green onion
- 1½ pounds shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil.
- To the skillet, add the remaining ingredients and stir.
- Cook for 10 to 15 minutes, until the shrimp are cooked through and vegetables are tender. Serve warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!