One Skillet Lemony Herb Chicken Thighs
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 medium lemon zest and juice
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken thighs cubed
- 2 cups chopped kale
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos or use soy sauce
- n a large skillet over medium heat, heat the oil. To the skillet, add the remaining ingredients and stir.
- Cook for 20 minutes, until chicken is no longer pink in the center and vegetables are tender. Serve warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!