Minty Shrimp Spring Rolls
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 pound shrimp peeled and deveined
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 4 large leaves Romaine lettuce cut in half lengthwise
- ¼ cup shredded carrot
- 1 small avocado peeled, pitted and sliced
- 8 mint leaves chopped
- Preheat grill, brushing with coconut oil, to medium-high heat.
- Season the shrimp with salt and pepper to taste, and grill for about 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until the shrimp are cooked through.
- In a large bowl, toss the shrimp through lime juice. On the lettuce leaves, layer the carrot, avocado, shrimp and mint. Roll up lettuce leaves and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!