Mahi and Broccoli with Spicy Salsa
- 4 large fresh Mahi Mahi fillets
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon ghee melted
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1 large head broccoli cut into florets and steamed
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 medium jalapeno pepper chopped
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Season the fish with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a large bowl, toss the ghee, lemon zest, salt, pepper and broccoli. Line a large sheet pan with foil. In an even layer, spread out the broccoli florets and top with the seasoned fish. Roast in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork and vegetables are tender.
- In a medium bowl, mix the remaining ingredients (tomatoes through garlic) to make salsa. Pour salsa over fish and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!