Lemon Salmon with Roasted Asparagus
- 4 medium salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons chopped dill
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 large bunch asparagus spears
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large baking dish, place salmon. Rub salmon with lemon juice, salt and pepper and dill. Place baking dish in the oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until salmon flakes easily with a fork.
- In a separate large baking dish, place the coconut oil, asparagus and garlic; season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste and stir. Place in the oven and bake for 10 minutes, until asparagus is tender.
- Serve salmon warm with a side of asparagus.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Cauli-rice (process cauliflower in a blender or food processor until it resembles gains of rice; steam “rice” till tender; drain; salt and pepper to taste and fluff with a fork). NUTRITION: 303 Calories; 11g Fat (34.5% calories from fat); 46g Protein; 2g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 118mg Cholesterol; 153mg Sodium. Exchanges: 6 1/2 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!