Halibut with Strawberry Vinaigrette
- 1 large lemon juiced and zested
- 10 fresh strawberries halved
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons ghee
- 1½ pounds firm white fish fresh or frozen
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 8 cups baby spinach
- In a blender combine first 4 ingredients (lemon juice and zest through salt and pepper); pulse until well blended.
- In a large skillet, heat the ghee over medium-high heat. Cook the fillets, seasoned with the salt, pepper, cilantro and garlic, for 5 minutes per side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Serve with strawberry vinaigrette and spinach.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!