Grilled Tuna Lime Wraps
- 2 medium tuna steaks cubed
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 1 small onion sliced
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil melted
- 4 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4 large leaves collard greens
- Heat grill pan to medium heat.
- On 4 large sheets of aluminum foil, evenly distribute the tuna, cabbage and onion.
- In a small bowl, mix together the next 8 ingredients (salt and pepper through honey). Spoon half the sauce over the tuna and vegetables and set the remaining sauce aside.
- Lay a second sheet of aluminum foil on top of the tuna mixture and fold the seams to seal the pouches. Place pouches on the grill and grill on each side for 5 to 10 minutes, until tuna reaches desired level of doneness and vegetables are tender.
- On collard leaves, spoon the tuna mixture. Drizzle the remaining sauce over the tuna mixture, wrap up leaves and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!