Grilled Salmon and Minty Blueberry Salad
- 4 large salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped mint
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon zest
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 cups chopped kale
- 4 cups mixed spring greens
- Heat grill pan, or skillet to medium-high heat. Rub both sides of each salmon fillet with avocado oil, salt and pepper and mint. Place the salmon on the grill pan and cook for 3 minutes on each side, or until it reaches the desired doneness. Remove from the grill pan and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix the balsamic vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, lemon zest and salt and pepper to taste.
- In a large bowl, add the remaining ingredients (onion through greens). Pour dressing over the salad and toss. Serve the salmon over the salad.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!