Grilled Pork and Zucchini Kabobs
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- ½ teaspoon ground sage
- 1 teaspoon minced thyme
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 cups cubed boneless pork chops
- 2 large zucchini sliced
- 1 large red onion cut into wedges
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- In a large bowl, toss together the olive oil thru lemon juice. Add the pork and the veggies, and thread each ingredient onto large skewers. Place skewers on the grill and cook for 5 to 10 minutes on each side until the pork is cooked through and vegetables are tender. Serve warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!