Grilled Fish Packets with Blackberry Salsa
- 4 medium pieces firm white fish fresh or frozen
- 1 cup blackberries fresh or frozen
- 1 large tomato diced
- 1 small shallot chopped
- 4 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Heat grill to medium high heat.
- Place each fish fillet on a large sheet of aluminum foil.
- In large bowl, mix the remaining ingredients and spoon over each fillet. Cover the fish with a second sheet of foil and seal the edges.
- Place packets on the grill and cook for 15 to 20 minutes, until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!