Grilled Chicken and Carrot-Asparagus Salad
- 6 cups trimmed and shaved asparagus shave using a vegetable peeler
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts grilled and sliced
- 1 small shallot chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 3 large radishes thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic pressed
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, toss the first 6 ingredients (asparagus through cilantro).
- In a blender, blend the remaining ingredients until smooth. Pour dressing over salad, toss and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!