Greek Pork Burgers with Mixed Baby Greens
- 1 1/2 pounds ground pork
- 1 jar roasted red bell peppers drained, finely chopped, 6-ounce
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives pitted, chopped
- ⅓ cup sun-dried tomatoes chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped mint
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 cups mixed baby greens
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- In a large mixing bowl, add all ingredients for burgers (ground pork through salt and pepper) and mix well to combine. Form into burger patties and set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil and cook burgers for about 7 minutes per side or until thoroughly cooked.
- Serve warm alongside mixed baby greens drizzled with olive oil and fresh lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!