Ginger Steak Salad
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- 1 1/2 pounds chopped steak
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 cups baby arugula
- 1/2 cup sliced radishes
- 1/2 small red onion chopped
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos or use soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat ghee. To the skillet, add the first 4 ingredients (steak through salt and pepper) and cook for 10 minutes, until steak is to desired level of doneness. Allow to cool and set aside.
- In a large bowl toss the steak and the next 3 ingredients (lettuce through onion).
- In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients along with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Pour the dressing over the salad and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!