Ginger-Lime Beef and Broccoli
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 8-ounce sirloin steaks thinly sliced
- 4 cups chopped broccoli florets blanched
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 teaspoons coconut aminos or use soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 Pinch red pepper flakes
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the olive oil and add steak slices and sauté for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients, lower heat to medium, cover and cook for an additional 5 to 8 minutes or until the veggies are cooked throughout but not soggy. Serve warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!