Dilly Salmon and Sauteed Fennel Salad
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 medium salmon fillets
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 cups thinly sliced fennel bulb lightly sauteed
- 1 large shallot chopped
- 1 small pear sliced
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons full fat coconut milk
- 1 large lemon zest and juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 2 teaspoons honey
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Place the salmon fillets skin side down, and season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until cooked to the desired doneness. Set aside and let cool.
- In a large bowl, add the fennel, shallot and pear. Top the salad with the salmon.
- In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients with salt and pepper. Pour the dressing over the salad and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!