Creamy Beef and Zucchini “Noodles”
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 6 cups zucchini noodles
- 1/4 cup low sodium beef broth or use bone broth
- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk
- pinch red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a large skillet over MEDIUM HIGH heat, add ground beef. Stir and cook for 5 minutes. Add garlic and sauté for 2 minutes. Stir in zucchini noodles and broth and cook an additional 2 minutes.
- Stir in the remaining 6 ingredients (coconut milk through salt and pepper) and cook for 2 minutes. Serve hot.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!