Citrus-Ginger Sliced Steak Salad
- 4 8-oz, flank steaks
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 large limes juiced and zested
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 6 cups baby arugula
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 4 tablespoons avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- Do Ahead Tip: Marinate the steaks. In a large resealable bag, place steaks and the next 6 ingredients (olive oil through garlic). Mix well and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Place steaks on grill, discarding the marinade, and cook for 7 minutes on each side, until steak reaches desired level of doneness. Allow steak to cool, then slice.
- In a large bowl, mix the steak with the arugula, cilantro and tomato.
- In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients and season with salt and pepper to taste. Pour the dressing over the salad, toss and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!