Cilantro Lime Turkey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound ground turkey
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 cups chopped kale
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lime zest
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Cook the turkey, seasoning with salt and pepper to taste and breaking up with a spoon until completely cooked through.
- Add in the kale through the garlic and continue to cook until all the greens are wilted. Remove from the heat and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!