Cilantro Lime Turkey Salad
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 pound ground turkey
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cucumber
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Cook the turkey, seasoning with salt and pepper to taste and breaking up with a spoon until completely cooked through.
- Remove from the heat and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the remaining ingredients and spoon over the ground turkey and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!