Cilantro and Arugula Shrimp
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- 1 1/2 pounds shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 large limes zest and juice
- 2 cups shredded purple cabbage
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 6 cups fresh baby arugula
- Heat the ghee in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add shrimp, cumin, salt and pepper and garlic.
- Cook mixture, stirring occasionally, until shrimp is cooked through and opaque.
- Add cilantro, lime, cabbage, oil, and arugula, tossing to combine and cooking until the arugula is wilted.
- Serve right away.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!