Chopped Pesto Steak Salad
- 3 cups baby kale
- 2 cups microgreens or baby lettuce greens
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 1 cup chopped scallions
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 2 cups packed baby spinach
- 1 clove garlic peeled
- 1 medium lime zest and juice
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 6 oz beef fillets sliced
- In a large serving bowl, toss together first 5 ingredients (kale through cilantro); set aside.
- Prepare pesto: In a food processor, place next 6 ingredients (basil through black pepper); pureeuntil almost smooth. Drizzle mixture over the salad and toss well to coat. Serve sliced steak overthe salad.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!