Chopped Chicken and Citrus Salad
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken breast halves grilled, chopped
- 4 cups chopped Romaine lettuce
- 3 cups baby arugula
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 medium Granny Smith apple chopped
- 4 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime zest
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon honey
- n a large bowl toss together the first 7 ingredients (chicken through the red onion) and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix the remaining ingredients (lime juice through honey) and pour over the salad. Toss salad and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!