Chicken Salad Wraps
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts cooked and chopped
- 2 medium avocados pitted and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped carrots
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil melted
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 12 large leaves Romaine lettuce
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, avocado, celery, cucumber, and carrot; toss well.
- In a small bowl, whisk together oil, lime juice, and salt and pepper to taste. Pour dressing over chicken mixture and toss well to coat.
- Fill lettuce leaves with chicken salad; serve.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed green beans. NUTRITION: 363 Calories; 24g Fat (56.9% calories from fat); 29g Protein; 11g Carbohydrate; 4g Dietary Fiber; 66mg Cholesterol; 105mg Sodium. Exchanges: 3 1/2 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 1/2 Fruit; 4 1/2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!