Chicken Cilantro Curry
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast cut into cubes
- 4 small tomatoes diced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 cups canned coconut milk
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- In a large pot over medium heat, heat coconut oil, add chicken and brown on all sides, about 5 to 8 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium and add the tomatoes and garlic to the pot and stir to combine.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir. Reduce heat to medium-low heat and simmer for about an hour, stirring every 10 to 15 minutes. Serve warm topped with cilantro.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!