Cauliflower, Shallot Turkey Hash
- 2 tablespoons olive oil divided
- 1 1/2 pounds ground turkey
- 1 large head cauliflower cut into florets
- 2 medium shallots chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 4 tablespoons coconut aminos or use soy sauce
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. To the skillet, add the turkey. Cook for 10 minutes, until turkey is brown. Set turkey aside.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the remaining olive oil. To the skillet, add the cauliflower, shallot and garlic. Cook for 10 minutes, until cauliflower is tender. To the skillet add the turkey and the remaining ingredients and stir.
- Reduce heat to low and cook for 5 minutes, until turkey is warm and vegetables are tender. Serve warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!