Cauliflower and Brussels and Pork Stir-Fry
- 1 pound pork cubed
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons full fat coconut milk
- 1 large head cauliflower cut into florets
- 2 cups halved Brussels sprouts
- In a large bowl, add the pork. Coat well with salt, pepper, and olive oil.
- In a large skillet, over medium-high heat, add the pork and cook for 5 to 7 minutes or until the pork is cooked through. Remove the pork and allow to cool.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, and add garlic and add remaining ingredients (parsley through Brussels sprouts) and mix well.
- Let simmer for 20 to 25 minutes, until vegetables are tender. To the vegetable mixture, add the pork, toss and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!