- 1 large yellow onion halved and sliced
- 1 large yellow bell pepper seeded and sliced
- 1 large red bell pepper seeded and sliced
- 12-15 cherry tomatoes halved
- 4 cups riced cauliflower
- 1 pound kielbasa sausage sliced
- 1/2 pound medium shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup low sodium chicken broth or use bone broth
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, toss together all ingredients. Once fully combined, spread out over a large baking sheet that’s lined with parchment paper.
- Place in oven to bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until all veggies are tender and shrimp are pink and opaque. Serve hot.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!