Buffalo Chicken Bake
- coconut oil to coat baking dish
- 1/3 cup avocado oil
- 1/2 cup hot sauce or to taste
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 large head cauliflower cut into florets
- 1/2 cup paleo mayo*
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup diced green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with coconut oil; set aside. In a very large bowl, whisk together next 5 ingredients (avocado oil through garlic). Add cauliflower florets; toss to coat then, using a slotted spoon, remove them from the bowl and spread them in prepared baking dish, in a single layer (reserving hot sauce mixture).
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, stirring once or twice throughout cooking time, until tender.
- Meanwhile, add the Paleo mayo to the reserved hot sauce mixture along with the chicken and green onions; blend well then add mixture to the roasted cauliflower. Stir all ingredients to combine well then bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!