Beef and Zucchini Bourguignon
- 2 pounds beef skirt steak cubed
- 1 medium zucchini chopped
- 4 cups cauliflower florets chopped
- 1 cup pearl onions peeled
- 3 cups bacon cooked, chopped
- 10 cups low sodium beef broth or use bone broth
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- ¼ cup fresh parsley chopped
- In a large cooking pot over medium heat, add the first 6 ingredients (beef through broth) and bring to a simmer. Then add the remaining ingredients and mix well to combine. Cover and continue to simmer. Cook until vegetables are softened and the meat has cooked throughout, about 60 minutes. Serve warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!