Beef and Kale Skillet
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 cup chopped kale finely
- 2 tablespoons green onion chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon dill chopped
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- 2 large lemons cut into wedges
- 4 cups mixed baby greens wilted
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- In a large bowl, mix the first 7 ingredients (ground beef through mustard). Form beef mixture into patties.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat ghee. Place burgers in the skillet and cook for about 8 minutes on each side, until there is a brown crust on both sides, or cooked through.
- Squeeze lemon wedge over each burger and serve over greens, and top with olive oil.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!