Beef and Cauliflower Curry
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 pound strip steak sliced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 large leek chopped
- 1 large head cauliflower cut into florets
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 can full fat coconut milk 14-ounce
- 1½ cups low sodium beef broth or use bone broth
- 1 tablespoon garam masala
- 1 tablespoon turmeric
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat coconut oil. To the oil, add the steak, garlic and leek and cook for 5 minutes, until steak is brown.
- To the steak mixture, add the cauliflower.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients and pour over the steak mixture.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes, until steak reaches desired level of doneness and cauliflower is tender. Serve warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!