Bacon, Eggplant and Fennel Stir Fry
- 1 pound bacon chopped
- 1 pound pork tenderloin cubed
- 1 small eggplant cubed
- 1 large stalk celery chopped
- 2 cups fennel bulb chopped
- 3 cups kale chopped
- 1 large onion sliced
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon oregano chopped
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- In a large skillet, cook bacon and the pork tenderloin over medium heat until cooked through and crisp, about 10 minutes. Remove the bacon and drain on a paper towel lined plate and set the bacon and pork aside.
- To the skillet, add the next 8 ingredients (eggplant through salt and pepper). Cook for 10 minutes, until vegetables are tender. Stir the bacon, pork and lemon juice in with the vegetables and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!