Bacon, Eggplant and Fennel Stir Fry
- coconut oil to coat baking dish
- 1/3 cup avocado oil
- 1/2 cup hot sauce or to taste
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 large head cauliflower cut into florets
- 1/2 cup paleo mayo*
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup diced green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with coconut oil; set aside. In a very large bowl, whisk together next 5 ingredients (avocado oil through garlic). Add cauliflower florets; toss to coat then, using a slotted spoon, remove them from the bowl and spread them in prepared baking dish, in a single layer (reserving hot sauce mixture). Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, stirring once or twice throughout cooking time, until tender.
- Meanwhile, add the Paleo mayo to the reserved hot sauce mixture along with the chicken and green onions; blend well then add mixture to the roasted cauliflower. Stir all ingredients to combine well then bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Garnish with parsley and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!