Asian Sesame Roast Beef
- 1 3-pound beef roast like chuck or round roast
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime zest
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3/4 cup low sodium beef broth or use bone broth
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- To a large zip-lock bag, add the roast. In a small bowl mix the next 6 ingredients (garlic through broth)and mix well.
- Pour sauce into bag and seal bag, squeezing out excess air. Turn bag over to coat roastevenly.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.To a large crock cooker, empty the contents of the bag and the cauliflower.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 9 hours, until beef is very tender.
- Using two forks, shred beef into bite-sized pieces and serve with vegetables and a sprinkle of freshparsley.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!