Asian Crock Chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves 6-ounce
- 1 small sweet onion sliced
- 6 cloves garlic pressed
- 1/2 cup coconut aminos
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- Place chicken in a slow cooker. In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients (onion through vinegar); pour mixture over chicken.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed broccoli spears and Cauli-Rice (process cauliflower in a blender or food processor until it resembles grains of rice; steam “rice” until tender; drain; salt and pepper to taste then fluff with a fork). NUTRITION: 206 Calories; 2g Fat (9.8% calories from fat); 40g Protein; 5g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 99mg Cholesterol; 112mg Sodium. Exchanges: 5 1/2 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fruit.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!