Asian Chicken and Cilantro Lime Skillet
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos or use soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon grated lime zest
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 large boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- 1 small red onion chopped
- 1 small head cabbage shredded
- 1 stalk celery chopped
- 4 cups baby spinach
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, mix the first 5 ingredients, (coconut aminos through salt and pepper).
- In a large baking dish place chicken. Pour sauce over the chicken and coat chicken evenly.
- Cover baking dish with aluminum foil and bake for 15 minutes on each side, until chicken is no longer pink in the center. Uncover chicken and allow to cool.
- Using two forks, shred chicken in the baking dish (incorporate sauce).
- In a large skillet, heat the ghee over medium-high heat and then stir in and mix the remaining 4 ingredients (red onion through spinach) with the shredded chicken and cook until softened.
- Serve hot.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!